15.03.2013 | Minsk | Belarus
Meeting of the Belarusian Advisory Board on Energy Efficiency in Buildings
The meeting of the Belarusian advisory board on energy efficiency in buildings took place in Minsk on March 15, 2013. The meeting was organized by International public organization "Ecoproject "Partnership" (IPO "Ecopartnership").
The meeting gathered around 20 participants - representatives of government, design organizations, regulatory authorities, housing and communal services, non-governmental organizations, including representatives of the RCTT.
At the meeting Mr. Eugene Obolensky - member of the Standing Commission on Industry, Fuel and Energy Complex, Transport, Communications and Entrepreneurship of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus - presented 1st Draft of the Law "On Energy Saving". Then participants discussed the implementation of international projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy in Belarus:
- Project Awareness Raising Campaign on Energy Efficiency in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (ARCEE), Ms. Natalia Andreyenka - IPO "Ecopartnership"
- Project "COOL Bricks", Mr. Aliaksei Uspenski - RCTT
- Project "Energy consulting for raising awareness of energy efficiency", Mr. Dmitry Burenkin - Centre for ecological solutions
- Project "Promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy at the local level", Mr. Dmitry Burenkin - Centre for ecological solutions
- Project Support to emerging multi-level governance in Belarus: Capacity building for sustainable housing, Ms. Irina Usava - IPO "Ecoproject"
- Project Support to the Implementation of a Comprehensive Energy Policy for the Republic of Belarus: information campaign on energy efficiency at home in cities Zhodino, Osipovichi, Baranovichi, Ms. Natalia Andreyenka - IPO "Ecopartnership"
Sociologist Ms. Olga Tereschenko from Belarusian State University made a presentation on "Public opinion to the subject of energy saving according to a poll in cities Zhodino, Osipovichi Baranovichi".
Mr. Sergei Drapei from the "Minsk housing and communal services" made a report on “Energy certification of municipal buildings of the same type at the city level with conclusions and proposals for regional energy efficiency program”.